What's Your Excuse?

Sunday, February 28, 2010

I am always challenged when I see people with a true passion for the unsaved. Below is an update letter from a missionary friend. Names and locations have been taken out.


So what excuse do we really have for not telling others about Christ? 


Just to close, I wanted to share something that convicted me the other day as I was talking to our teachers here in J.  We were discussing the language group beside us called B.  Since there are several men that are believers here in D and Q, it will be just a matter of time before they will want to take the gospel there.  As we talked, I  was reminding them to think beyond the initial teaching and consider all that would have to be done.  Also, since they have no translation, I told them it would be hard to do the translation.  One of the men said to me, “You are right, the translation is a big thing.  But the biggest thing is their souls and we have the message that will keep them from hell!”  Praise the Lord for such an desire to see the gospel preached!  Please be praying with us for a door to be opened to the people right next door to us!

No comments: